I live in the beautiful Pocono Mountains and enjoy reading, writing, and contemplating deep things about life. My work reflects a wide array of interests, but centers around my spiritual life and the development of the soul. When I'm not writing, I work as a youth pastor at my local church and spend time with my fabulous fiancee, Kaitlyn.
9 Random Facts:
- I can solve a Rubik's Cube while riding a bike with no hands!
- I brush my teeth in the shower.
- I take honor and chivalry seriously.
- I absolutely hate bugs/insects/creepy crawlies.
- I love being outdoors, taking aimless walks in the forest, and talking with people.
- I love studying paranormal things like dreams, quantum physics, and near death experiences.
- The most relaxing thing in the world to me is hot water.
- I want to worship the God who exists, not just the one I imagine.
- I didn't include a 9th fact. Because that's enough about me! Tell me something fun about yourself in the comments!